Monday, July 6, 2009

Leaving Memphis - 2009



On the corner of Beale Street and Second Avenue, just west of BB King's place was this poster advertising the Cochran Firm. We took this photo for Jared.
In Germantown, TN, a suburb of Memphis, while stopped at a stop light at the corner of Germantown Road and Farmington Ave, we were rear ended, not once, but twice by a lady from Illinois. Guess we should have called the Cochran Firm to bolster our retirement fund, but instead we called Hertz and the Germantown police.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany Hales said...

OMG, I am laughing my head off! Hope the insurance thing does not become to much of a nightmare. If not I know a good attorney...maybe two....

Jared and Shelby said...

I need to get my poster up in all the local bus stops.