Monday, February 4, 2008

HAVE CHAIR - NO TRAVEL

I have been grounded !
No travel since before Christmas except the following: to the ground (unexpectedly) several times; to the doctor's office several times; to the dentist's office several times; and to the new Intermountain Medical Center surgery center once. Now that I am about all patched up, we can start posting again.
I will spare you all pictures of the abdominal surgery, but Melanie insists I download a picture of my new smile since there has only been a gap in my mouth since last August.
I would like to thank the dental surgery team who brought this all about starting with Dr Jason Hales and Dr Paul Kelly in Arizona and Dr Thane Hales, Dr Kim Cassity, and Dr Delos Adams in Utah.

1 comment:

Jared and Shelby said...

Okay, we no you are no longer grounded. Where are the pictures of your latest adventure?