Monday, August 27, 2007

Joel's Wicked Birthday Bash




Melanie and her sisters Danelle and Alyson went to Seattle August 17-20 to hang out with sister Megan and family. That Friday, Aug 17, Jared, Tate and I went to San Diego to see a Padre's game and visit the zoo on Saturday, returning home Saturday evening. See Jared's blog for details and pictures. http://jshales.blogspot.com/

WICKED
After losing my front tooth (crown) at the CR England party Wed, Aug 22, I made a quick trip to Arizona to see my favorite endodontist, Dr. Jason J. Hales, of Mesa, AZ. (If you need a root canal, he's the man to see ! ) http://www.superendo.com/

After implant surgery Friday, (thanks Jason and Dr Paul Kelly) I headed to LA Sat morning where I met up with Joel and Melanie for Joel's Wicked Birthday Bash. We visited the Getty Center in the morning/afternoon and then went to the Kabuki Japanese Restaurant for Joel's birthday dinner. Then on to Hollywood and Vine to the Pantages Theater for a performance of "Wicked".
It was great . . . we all had a good time . . . and we scored some excellent seats . . . again the wheelchair came through !

No comments: